Last Revised: 2nd February 2022
Terms and Statement
- IT Solutions Support Network – IT Solutions Support Ltd is a UK private limited company with one or more members in its firms. All of which are legal entities that comply with the legislation in place.
- Data Protection Legislation – DPA is the EU General Protection Regulation 2016/679 related to data privacy and data protection.
- Process – A procedure we perform or series of actions we take towards information we obtain from you, which are: collecting, recording, modifying, deleting, storing, transfer
How We Collect Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically.
when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or
Pixels, google analytics, forms.
- Purpose of collection: Perform analytics on Site usage to optimise our Site.
- When you send us an application or other form.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters, we may send information that may be interesting for you. You also have the right to unsubscribe to our newsletters by contacting us or following the unsubscribe instructions on the information provided or from our website.
Using Personal Information
- We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which we obtain from third-party platforms, website forms, public surveys. This includes your name, age, gender, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone or mobile numbers.
- Your data may be used for business purposes such as: (1) We may use your data for you or third parties or our clients with services that may be of use or interesting and which of my correspondence to “you”, “third parties”, “IT SOLUTIONS SUPPORT LTD”, “Service Providers”, or “Government Authorities”.
- We may also use your data for security reasons such as conducting due diligence checks about our services, legal or regulatory requirements, financial accounting, invoicing, and risk analysis.
- We may also use your data for the relationship manager to contact you regarding event invitations, marketing or research purposes and feedback based on our services.
Your Personal Data Collected from our Website
- We may use your data to improve our website by tailoring its content to provide a better human-centric experience.
- To manage and respond to request you submit from our forms in the Site.
- To provide you with services that may be relevant to you, this includes our products and digital solutions services.
IT SOLUTIONS SUPPORT stores your personal information for the duration of the relevant business or social relationship. Should we need to protect ourselves against claims, historical record-keeping, analysis, and compliance with our information management policies?
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Sharing Personal Information
As described above, we may share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you. For example:
- We may share or transfer your Personal Information to other members of the IT SOLUTIONS SUPPORT, third party services, online platforms, government authorities that provide us information, and any member of the IT SOLUTIONS SUPPORT or connected to a potential commercial transaction.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
- We respect, protect, and safeguard safety and legal rights, users, our society, and security from fraud and malicious activity.
Advertising & Marketing
As described above, we use your Perso
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we have collected about you under data protection laws; you have ownership of the following:
- Please request a copy of your data to review and make amendments that we hold about you.
- Request to modify your data.
- Request to correct inaccuracies in that data to be fixed.
- Request to delete your data.
- Request to cease processing of your personal information. You may also request that to stop sending you marketing newsletters or messages.
If you wish to access or see a copy of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond promptly, investigate, and comply with the request and the Data Protection Legislation requires. Otherwise, we will comply with our legal obligations regarding your data rights as a data subject. Additionally, if granted by local law, you have the lawful request to send a complaint to the Information Commissioners office that regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK – 0303 123 1113.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our team focuses on providing continuous support to your business because your success is our success.
We are proud of providing one of the fastest load times and quick response on queries, whether you need to reset a password or set up an entirely new website.
Our team has over ten years of experience in IT and are up to date with the latest technologies.